The University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business (GSB) is internationally renowned as one of a handful of business schools in Africa with the prestigious triple-crown accreditation with endorsements from EQUIS (the European Foundation for Management Development), AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), and AMBA (The Association of MBAs).
As a top school with more than five decades of experience in the emerging market, the GSB has a responsibility to engage with its socio-political and economic context. It’s teaching, learning and research is directed towards building a more economically prosperous, more equitable, and more integrated continent. The school is constantly investing in quality scholarship and strong partnerships to support these aims through initiatives like the Allan Gray Centre for Values-Based Leadership, the Bertha Centre for Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship, the Raymond Ackerman Academy of Entrepreneurial Development, and the MTN Solution Space.
Our top-ranked academic programmes are structured to refine professional knowledge, enhance leadership ability and give individuals the skills and confidence needed to grow innovative new ideas into financially sound, long-term development solutions.
Our offering includes:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management Practice (PGDip)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration specialising in Executive Management (EMBA)
- Master of Commerce in Development Finance (MCOM)
- Master of Philosophy specialising in Inclusive Innovation (MPHIL)
- Doctor of Philosophy specialising in Business Administration (PhD)
8000 Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa