Do you want to join the future leaders of tomorrow?
- Our students and alumni now work at global companies such as Continental, Zalando and Volkswagen.
- Study in the No. 1 destination for international students*. The economic capital of the EU and a fast-growing technology start-up scene.
- Learn from industry practitioners with years of international experience.
Take your career to new heights with higher education from GISMA Business School.
- Study globally ranked programs, often which are delivered by triple-accredited institutions such as AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS
- Join a diverse multi-cultural student cohort of over 40+ nationalities, worldwide
- Benefit from free German classes and be taught 100% in English
- Receive dedicated careers support during your studies and after graduation to find a job in Germany
- Benefit from an 18-month post study work-permit to profit from career opportunities
Campuses fit for you, the future leaders of tomorrow
Our central premises in Berlin are close to some of the key players in the corporate world and the main government and public institutions. Our neighbors are several big corporations including Sony, Deutsche Bahn, the Axel Springer Media Group and Daimler, to name but a few.
Study with GISMA – modern city center campuses
A No. 1 destination for international students
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. *According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Study in Germany –campuses in Hannover and Berlin
Don’t trust us, trust our students and alumni
Student experience is at the heart of everything we do. Whether it is delivering globally ranked programs or delivering internships and a dedicated careers development service.
Hear from students and alumni as they share their experiences of studying in Germany.
Flexible payment plans, discounts and partial scholarships
Easing the financial budget to start your international education
- Flexible payment plans - spread the costs of your program fees across three installments.
- Early-bird discounts and scholarships – benefit from up to 20% off the full course fees, saving up to €6,600
Practical learning with live business
Benefit from practical hands-on project-based learning
Programmes taught in:
- English (US)