Master of Business Administration
The Master in Management for Executives provides a strategic, multidisciplinary and systematic view of management, with methodologies and innovative learning experiences, exposing the participant to the state of the art of knowledge in management issues and challenging experiences for decision making.
The EMBA graduate for executives:
- Obtain a greater capacity to systematize the knowledge of the different functional areas of the organizations
- Achieve an integral and systemic view of business
- Integrate signals and use management information systems to make decisions in environments of uncertainty
- Identify business opportunities and have the ability to extract value from management situations
- Increase your ability to build hypotheses about the future
- Understand the value of innovation and creativity
- Manage the role of the leader in high performance teams
- You will get skills in Team Coaching
Who should attend:
It is aimed at professionals who have more than eight years of work experience, who occupy middle management positions, senior specialists and owners of medium and small companies.
In the selection process, IESA will promote the formation of a group of professionals with a high interest in:
- Increase your managerial knowledge
- Enhance your abilities to exercise leadership in your work teams
- Identify business opportunities
- Make successful managerial decisions
- Build future solutions to face high-level managerial challenges and achieve professional success.
Why study the MBA for executives?
1. He will be awarded the Master in Management for Executives (EMBA), the only one in Venezuela for professionals with managerial experience and developed by IESA, ranked among the top ten in the Latin American region, according to the ranking of América Economía magazine (2009). It has three international accreditations: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
2. It will share with first class academics, with a doctorate in the prestigious universities of the world, capable of transmitting not only the state of the art of knowledge in the different areas, but its application to the Latin American and global reality.
3. It will have the opportunity to obtain knowledge, with participant-centered learning dynamics, aimed at strengthening the leading role of the group of students in the training process. The subjects will be integrative to foster a multidisciplinary view of management.
4. It will belong to a cohort of highly qualified students with extensive work experience that will enrich class discussions.
5. You can share work responsibilities with those of the study as the structure of the program allows, classes of 4 days in a row, every month.
6. Enter an active community of students, professors and graduates that will allow to expand the network of contacts, thus creating business opportunities and updating of knowledge.
7. You will be able to make an optional international trip during the fifth quarter, enriching the global vision of business.
About the School
IESA - Instituto de Estudios Superiores de Administration   IESA School of Management is a private, nonprofit organization that provides a public service to all of society and is independent ... Read More