Students who complete this double degree will have more opportunities to apply for a high position in different departments of a company or organisation since the combination of these two Masters makes the curriculum vitae have an added value compared to the other candidates.
Choose to train at ENEB , one of the most relevant distance business schools in Europe that allows you to train at the highest level, from anywhere and with the daily support of all teachers and tutors.
Who is it for?
The MBA curriculum
- Critically analyse and evaluate complex issues in a globalized, dynamic and changing business environment
- Describe the relevant economic-financial indicators and business models applicable in decision-making
- Appreciate the intercultural complexities of international management and ethically manage institutional agreements
- Apply the knowledge necessary to succeed as a global entrepreneur and the know-how to develop new business in international contexts
- Plan international business growth strategies
- Describe the tools of economic analysis and identify the challenges and opportunities of globalization
- Use knowledge of new technologies and information systems applicable to international trade and the management of international operations
- Manage the tax consequences of the commercial operations of an international organisation
- Establish, manage and control the key financial elements of the company.
- Have a global vision and, thus, promote critical thinking.
- Know all the departments of the business and work skillfully in them.
- Learn the models that favor excellence in management and the implications of new organizational forms, as well as develop organizational skills that help implement new policies efficiently within the context of the organisation.
- Develop leadership skills in teamwork.
- Assess and implement adequate corporate social responsibility management.
- Efficiently manage ICT and implement them in the development of our skills.
- Know the strategic tools of communication, control, quality and organizational change.
At the end of your studies, you will obtain four degrees issued by the European Business School of Barcelona endorsed and certified by the Isabel I University:
- MBA - Master in Business Administration and Management
- Master in International Commerce
- Diploma of Specialization in Coaching and NLP
- Business English Programme Certificate
All our training programs are accompanied by an optional Business level English course, which will allow you to work in an international work environment. In the case that you do not take it you will get a triple degree.
- Block 1. Supply Chain Management
- Block 2. Business Strategy
- Block 3. Coaching
- Block 4. NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming)
- Block 5. Negotiation Techniques
- Block 6. Financial Management
- Block 7. Commercial
- Block 8. Commerce
- Block 9. International Commerce
- Block 10. Multilateral Internalization
- Block 11. eCommerce
- Block 12. Marketing
- Block 13. Accounting
- Block 14. Corporation Tax
- Block 15. Labor Advisory in HR
- Block 16. Personnel Management and Management Skills
- Block 17. Corporate Social Responsibility
In order to combine personal and professional life, the MBA
Once registered, you will be able to access the Virtual Campus with all the academic resources you need, through which you will obtain a permanent communication between the other students and the professors, you will access discussion forums, you will be able to complete the training in English for executives, you will access the Campus ENEB to meet all your colleagues, among many other possibilities.
Constancy is one of the axes in your training plan. Through the self-assessments that will be provided through the Virtual Campus you can consolidate the knowledge acquired. To pass all the subjects, it is essential to deliver a final paper for each subject. When your team of tutors has evaluated you, you will be able to see your note in the Virtual Campus. Likewise, a document will be sent to your email explaining in detail all the points of your case study.
In the evaluation, your tutors will assess the following aspects:
- Presentation of the exercise, design, visual richness and spelling.
- Development of the work, complexity of the statement, logic and coherence in the results obtained in the practical case.
- Added value in the analysis and development of the proposed case.
It should be remembered that all self-evaluations are voluntary and do not compute for the final grade for each of the subjects.
You can check the rest of the ENEB training programs - Barcelona European School
Start date: To choose
Duration: 24 months
Price: € 8,400
The price with scholarship is 299 euros.
About the School
ENEB es una escuela de negocios especializada en formación de Máster y Posgrado de alto rendimiento basada en metodologías pedagógicas a distancia. ENEB imparte varios programas de referencia de carác ... Read More