Live the cross-cultural experience
Our MBA in International Management provides young professionals with the business skills and mindset for a successful international career.
- 10-month programme: An intensive MBA programme with a strong cross cultural approach
- 2 countries of your choice: Study each semester in a different ESCP inner city campus
- 2 Company Consultancy Projects over 2 countries: Consult for companies on real projects while expanding your international work experience
- 23 electives offered over 7 countries: Choose to specialise or diversify your MBA experience while experiencing up to 4 more countries
- 55,000 alumni from 150 countries: Join a diverse professional alumni network to enhance your future international career.
- 150 research active Professors from over 20 nationalities: A hands-on learning experience from our diverse full-time, affiliate and guest professors
You will study, learn, and challenge yourself with 140 faculties among the best in their respective fields. You will acquire critical thinking and the ability to reinvent and imagine new ways of doing business. As much as the student body is diverse, so is the Faculty.
Choosing an MBA is to start or enhance your career. At ESCP , you will benefit from a range of career supporting activities. You will be able to select among the 20,000 annual jobs and internships offers. Or like 10% of our students you may create or join a startup.
- Provides you with the business skills and mindset for a successful international career.
- Cover all the functional areas of management and provide a multicultural hands-on experience.
- Provides you with a wealth of different perspectives, teaching methods, and school of thoughts.
- Acquire critical thinking and the ability to reinvent and imagine new ways of doing business.
- Change or enhance your career.
- A previous Bachelor or Master degree, Maîtrise, Licenciatura, Laurea Magistrale or equivalent in any discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience (Applicants with less experience who demonstrate exceptional maturity and outstanding leadership through their professional and personal experiences will also be considered.)
- Proficiency in English
Do not hesitate to send your CV to one of our admissions coordinators to check your eligibility for the MBA in International Management.
A payment of €180 for application fees payable to ESCP.
Fees & Financials
The fees for the academic year 2020/2021 are set at €46,000.
Applicants who are offered a place must confirm their acceptance and pay a non-refundable deposit of €5,000 for tuition fees.
Funding and Scholarships
We have a range of financing options, as well as scholarships for eligible candidates, which can help towards funding the programme. All ESCP Europe scholarships and funding options are not accumulative.
I-LEAP is developed throughout the academic year in complement to the professional competencies and managerial skills gained in classes. This programme is organised around 3 core topics for professional advancement:
- Professional Self-Knowledge
- Personal Career Growth
- Career Goal Setting
I-LEAP is constructed with the support and resources of ESCP Alumni Association, the expertise of ESCP Careers Service located on each of the six campuses, along with certified professional coaches. Its objective is to support you in identifying your professional objectives, confirming your career prospects while providing you with the advice, data and tools necessary for their pursuit. The programme includes:
- 3-day professional orientation seminar: Discover a set of personalised career tools to manage your career planning
- Alumni-Mentor programme: choose an Alumni to be your mentor and connection to the professional world
- Individual Professional Coaching
Through the combination of ESCP Corporate Relations Service, your membership to the Alumni Association and a variety of specialised and multi sector job fairs in all campuses, you will gain access to 50,000 job opportunities and 20,000 internship offers, as well as gaining a connection to more than 55,000 active alumni in 150 countries.
About the School
Established in 1819, ESCP Business School is the oldest business school in the world. Its mission is to develop the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to embrace the opp ... Read More