Objectives and benefits of the program
At the end of the training, students and trainees, future specialized expert executives trained in good practices of sustainability and mastering the challenges of Sustainable Development / SDG - CSR to optimize the transformation, adaptation and performance of organizations, will be able to:
- Understanding the contexts of emergence of CSR and Sustainable Development / SDG / Paris Climate Agreement, the objectives pursued by these models, the existing links between them, as well as the way in which they impact the modern management of capitalist enterprises and organizations in general
- Master the good practices expected from organizations in terms of CSR - Sustainable Development (SD)
- Appropriate decision-making tools to operationalize CSR-SD: master evaluation and diagnostic tools, develop recommendations and action plans, lead and pilot change, evaluate the monitoring of steps from relevant indicators
- Better understand the benefits for companies, organizations and territories of a commitment to CSR - SD; sensitize the actors to the issues of Sustainable Development, develop a convincing communication strategy and enhance the approach of organizations
- Deploy environmental and sustainable development policies and strategies with regard to significant issues in sectors or countries
- Take charge of and manage innovative projects in the field of environment and sustainable development
- Set up and supervise certifiable or non-certifiable management systems that aim at specific objectives such as: the management responsible for the event activity; responsible purchasing management or integration of SD / CSR issues into the purchasing process; risk management; energy management; food safety management; quality management; management of health and safety at work; environmental management
In addition, it should be noted that the MBA prepares many former jobs to evolve and new emerging jobs, including:
- Responsible or Responsible Purchasing Manager, ecological and supportive
- Facilitator - trainer - environmental advisor
- Sustainability Auditor / CSR
- Officer or Director of Mission Local Agenda 21
- Risk Prevention Consultant
- Lawyer in environmental law
- Chargé or Director of extra-financial reporting / Extra-financial performance statement
- Integrated Management Manager QHSE
- Project Manager / Sustainable Development Consultant / CSR
- CO2 trading or CO2 emissions trading
- Director of Sustainable Development / CSR
- Socially responsible HRM
- Sustainable Marketing Manager
- Environmental Communication Consulting
During their training, students are invited to get involved in activities that help boost the image and visibility of the program, including:
- round tables,
- student initiatives to preserve the environment,
- solidarity actions, (...).
Courses are alternated between CM and TD.
- Ongoing controls and a Final Exam (2h) in each module
- Writing a thesis at the end of studies a practical internship of 4 to 6 months with defence in the presence of the Internship Director.
The School offers you the possibility, for all its courses, to apply online throughout the year: from January to December.
The selection of candidates is done on file (CV application questionnaire) followed by a motivation interview.
Conditions of Admission:
- Company executives
- MBA 1 validated or in the course of validation for a schooling during a university year (program MBA 2)
Program taught in: