Statement of Programme (International Executive Master of Business Administration, IEMBA)
The IEMBA programme is a major constituent element of the postgraduate portfolio. It provides both academic and career development opportunities. The IEMBA programme offers students the prospects of continuing life long learning and professional development.
Scheme Aims of (International Executive Master of Business Administration, IEMBA)
The IEMBA will enable the advanced study of organisation, their management and the changing external context in which they operate. The programme will prepare individuals for and /or development of a career in business and management by developing skills at a professional or equivalent level, or as preparation for research or further study in the area.
The programme will enhance the lifelong learning skills and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large.
- Study Duration 15 months
- Awarding Body / Certificate by Paris Graduate School of Management, (PGSM) /Ecole Superieure De Gestion (ESG)
- Study Location Mantissa College Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
IEMBA Entry Requirements
- Applicant with minimum Bachelor Degree (BBA) or business-related postgraduate qualification
English Proficiency Requirements for International Applicants
To apply and to secure the Year 1 student visa
English proficiency paper (EPR) is not Mandatory upon applying for the student visa, however candidate must produce the (EPR) upon the second year renewal
Eligibility to Renew the Year 2 student visa
Minimum English Proficiency Scores-(Cambridge CAE 160 Scores / IELTS5.0 / Pearson PTE 36 Scores)
- Applicant with minimum Bachelor Degree (BBA) or business-related postgraduate qualification OR
- Application via APEL T7-Accreditation Prior Experiential Learning
- Malaysian applicants with a minimum age 30 PLUS
- Minimum Highest qualification of STPM / Diploma with relevant working experiences
Why IEMBA PGSM?
- A boutique business school - tailored approach to students
- Fully Accredited by the Malaysia Qualifications Agency (MQA), meaning that student will receive the necessary government endorsement upon completion of the programme.
- Study in Malaysia and get a French University awarded qualification at an affordable cost
- Qualification awarded by a top 10% Ranked university in France
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city centre locations in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Case Study based Masters programme
- Organisational Behaviour
- Organisational Development and Change
- Management Information Systems
- Operations Management
- International Business Management
- Corporate Financial Management
- Strategic Management
Specialisation (A)-International Business Management
9. International Human Resource Management
10. International Marketing
Specialisation (B)-Strategic & Project Management
9. Project Management
10. Business Policy
11. Research Methodology-Literature Review
12. Research Methodology-Data Sampling & Data Analysis
13. Research Project of 8,000 words
Flexible Payments for the IEMBA, PGSM Programme
Mantissa College offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your program fees across three semesters (January, April, August) in a year.
Submit your documents to Mantissa College today and receive scholarship and rebate up to 30% of tuition fees with terms and conditions.
Why Study IEMBA from PGSM, France in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
- Malaysia is currently the world's 11th most preferred study abroad destination. (Source UNESCO)
- Malaysia currently has more than 150,000 international students from more than 140 countries.
- International students enjoy a safe and comfortable living environment with 21st century amenities, good healthcare and medical facilities, excellent educational institutions, and world-class recreational and sports facilities.
- Malaysia offers international students many options of quality education programmes at an affordable cost.
- In addition, Malaysia is becoming a preferred country for foreign investment in the higher education sector. There are many foreign university branch campuses in Malaysia at present and more are expected to be established in the near future.
Living cost in Malaysia
Hosting more than 150,000 international students from over 140 countries annually, one of the main advantages of studying in Malaysia is affordability. The capital city of Kuala Lumpur was even named the second most affordable city for students, yet without compromising on the high quality of life on offer.
While your actual monthly expenses would depend on your accommodation’s locale and personal lifestyle, reasonable cost of living is usually a major drawcard for students choosing to study in Malaysia, as much as it is for other international visitors.
Summary Chart for Estimated Costs of living in Malaysia
Type of Expenses
USD 3-10/ meal
USD 5-50/ month
USD 200/ month (shared rented apartment)
Unlimited 4G Home Internet
USD 15 /month or USD 2 / 10KG of wash load
USD 20-USD 30/month
Covered by Student Insurance together with your student visa
USD 15/ visit to clinic or hospital
USD 250/ annual (insurance for coverage up to USD 10,000)
About the School
Established on the values of being progressive, motivated and innovative, Mantissa College persistently contributed to nurturing students,in not only to be well qualified academically, but also to pos ... Read More