Part-time management studies in Salzburg
Since the beginning of 21. At the turn of the century, the MBA Master of Business Administration degree is probably the most recognized postgraduate degree of our time. Not without reason - because the study provides excellent business management training for executives at the highest academic level.
Your special IfM advantage:
Due to the modular structure of our Executive MBA program, it is possible to start your studies at any time! Flexible study planning and individual examination planning adapts to your time budget! The content and concepts developed by you in the course of your studies in the form of term papers and the Master's thesis will provide you with immediate practical benefits for your personal and professional future development.
Your success with us can therefore begin immediately - contact us now or find out more about the MBA University course at the Institute of Management.
Deepen professional competence, develop social competence, promote self-competence
The MBA program is characterized by
- a high degree of individuality and flexibility of the modular study design.
- intensive practical relevance and direct applicability of acquired knowledge.
- personal support from the international faculty and the professional support of the IfM staff.
The IfM is one of the leading MBA program providers in Austria. The MBA program imparts management competencies based on modern and practice-oriented economics content. It enables graduates to successfully lead companies in national and international competition.
Academic expert knowledge with a high practical relevance
Mastering entrepreneurial challenges, making strategic decisions, and fulfilling leadership responsibilities - the MBA (Master of Business Administration) degree qualifies you for leadership. The comprehensive General Management training provides up-to-date, well-founded business knowledge as well as management and leadership skills. At the IfM - Institute for Management you study in a particularly flexible way: individual study design and comprehensive support lead you to success!
Why study at the IfM?
Our FIBAA-certified Executive MBA program offers you numerous advantages and meets the highest quality standards in executive training. The extra-occupational university course led by o.Univ.-Prof. Dkfm. Dr. Gerhard A. Wührer is characterized by the following quality characteristics:
- Greatest possible flexibility through individual study planning
- Monthly launch dates
- Individual exam dates
- Content orientation on entrepreneurial practice
- Knowledge transfer by renowned professors
- Consistently international orientation, language of instruction German and English
- Exchange of experiences with successful decision-makers
- Crediting of previous studies
- Acknowledged academic degree from the Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt
- Personal support by the lecturers and the IfM team
- Ongoing networking events for participants and graduates
Take advantage of these benefits for your career and start at any time with the IfM master program!
Target group and approval
With the MBA studies at the Institute of Management in Salzburg, students are prepared for a successful career in management and corporate governance. The Master of Business Administration training course is suitable both for people who are seeking an academic degree while working for a job and for people who are interested in a scientifically sound education with the aim of gaining professional qualifications for higher-level management positions. In addition, the MBA is a great fit for people who, in addition to existing expertise, are looking to acquire high quality General Management education and up-to-date knowledge.
The following prerequisites are defined for admission to the MBA program:
- Diploma and business knowledge or completion of a business management course
- five years of experience as a manager or entrepreneur
- general university entrance qualification (Matura), university entrance qualification or Berufsreifeprüfung
- English skills
Content and structure of the MBA study
Our MBA program has a modular structure and gives you a lot of freedom for your individual study planning. You are therefore flexible in terms of time and can optimally coordinate your studies and your professional and personal appointments. A start is possible at any time!
The MBA modules deal with topics and questions from the areas of business administration, management and leadership and take place in the time window Thursday to Saturday with a total of 40 attendance days. The order of the modules you can plan yourself according to your individual wishes, the participants determine the order and timing of the individual compulsory and optional subjects themselves.
Experience has shown that a study duration of 18 months on average can be expected.
- Business Administration
- Finance & Controlling
- Corporate Management & Organization
- International marketing
- Business game
- Project Management
- Strategic management
- International Business Law
- Intercultural Exchange Seminar
- Personal skills
- International logistics
- Social Media & Marketing
- Change Management
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Intercultural Management
- Marketing for smaller companies
- sales management
Exams and graduation
Your examination dates at the IfM will be arranged individually. This allows you to optimally adapt your studies to your professional and private life. The topics of the term paper within the scope of the study can be combined with practical topics from the own professional environment resp. to get voted. In addition to chores, exams or presentations, a master's thesis of 80 to 100 pages must be written as a conclusion of the Executive MBA program and defended as part of the Defensio. The final thesis can consist in the processing of a concrete project or management problem of the daily professional practice of the participants.
Through the topics and concepts developed by you during your studies, you will achieve enormous practical benefits for yourself and your personal and professional future development.
Graduates of the university course receive the academic degree "Master of Business Administration" (MBA) from the Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt.
Costs and funding
The participation fee of € 24,800 (tax-exempt) includes all entrance, examination and tuition fees as well as study documents and scripts. In addition, the participation fee includes:
- Food and drinks during the modules
- Access to the online portal "my-IfM"
- Festive graduation ceremony
- Invitation to IfM Network Events (Company Visits, IfM Forum, Stammtisch, etc.)
For the financing of the MBA study, there are different funding opportunities. We are happy to advise you on subsidies in Salzburg and Austria. Financing models for in-service training can best be obtained in a personal consultation. In addition, we also recommend a conversation with your accountant.
- 40 attendance days
- 11 compulsory subjects and 3 elective courses
- Modular study design
- individual study planning and examination dates
- average study duration 18 months
Starting dates monthly
- High quality standard through international FIBAA accreditation and Ö-Cert
- Teachers from business and science guarantee a strong practical relevance
- Start flexible, plan flexibly, study flexibly next to work and family
Completed degree or general university entrance qualification and professional experience
Master of Business Administration awarded by the Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt
- € 24.800, - (tax-exempt)
Incl. all admission, examination and tuition fees, scripts in electronic form, meals and drinks during the modules, access to the online portal my-IfM, festive graduation party, invitation to network events.
- individual payment agreement
About the School
The IfM is one of the leading private academic tuition providers in Austria and an education-partner with strong practical relevance. For our programs, we are relying on an international network of fi ... Read More